Health Benefits of Shilajit Resin*
All of the below listed health benefits have been demonstrated in a laboratory setting and are supported by published documents. The list of traditional benefits far exceeds the scientifically supported research. Traditionally, pure shilajit resin has been taken for thousands of years as a general restorative supplement that supports overall health, it is also widely touted as a powerful sexual health enhancer.
- Boosts the Immune System
- Antioxidant / Detoxifies the body
- Improves Brain Function
- Supports Sexual Health/Fertility
- Enhances Exercise Performance
- Cognitive / Memory Enhancer
- Improves High Altitude Adjustment
- Assists with Ulcer Repair
- Increases Energy
- Stress and Anxiety Reduction
- Fights Colds
- Helps Regulate Blood Sugar
- Anti fungal and viral properties
Who Should Buy Shilajit Resin?*
As stated above, pure shilajit resin is often taken as an general health supplement and as such is recommended for everyone. Specific groups of people do stand to gain additional benefits: men and women struggling with impotency or fertility issues, athletes looking for quickened exercise recovery times, those with non gouty joint inflammation, anyone with age related physical or mental decline (especially Alzheimer’s), high stress or anxiety individuals, the mineral deficient, and spiritual practitioners who want to enjoy increased awareness, and enhanced meditative practices.
How does pure shilajit resin compare to powder or capsule?
There is no comparison! Premium Shilajit Resin is pure and unadulterated. No fillers or junk have been added to our product, this ensures that you experience maximum potency and effectiveness if you buy our product.
Authenticity & Lab Test Results
Our shilajit resin is tested by a highly accredited lab that specializes in trace element analysis to ensure that it does not contain unsafe levels of contaminants. Their accreditations, memberships, and certifications are as follows. See Our Certificate of Analysis.
- US Food and Drug Association (FDA) registered and audited
- National Environmental Lab Accreditation Program (NELAP)
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PA DEP)
- Maryland Department of the Environment (MD DOE)
- Virginia Department of General Services-Division of Consolidated Laboratory Services
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists (AOAC) International
- American Herbal Products Association (AHPA)
- Pennsylvania Association of Accredited Environmental Laboratories
- International Organization for Standardization(ISO/IEC 17025:2005)
- US Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service